Innovation & Entrepreneurship in a Digital Society
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of at least 180 credits in the subject of computer science or related and relevant subjects. Examples of such subjects include computer and information science, information systems, interaction design, human-computer interaction and media technology.
- At least 15 credits in programming, system development or equivalent.
- Knowledge equivalent to English 6 at the Swedish upper secondary level.
The syllabus for the coming semester is under review and is not yet ratified. You can find the ratified version here by the first day of applications.
- Course Code:
- DA620E revision 1.2
- Swedish name:
- Innovation & entreprenörskap i ett digitalt samhälle
- Level of specialisation
- Main fields of study:
- No main fields
- Date of ratification:
- Decision-making body:
- Faculty of Technology and Society
- Enforcement date:
- Replaces Syllabus ratified:
- 26 August 2019
31 August 2020 - 08 November 2020 Day-time 100% Malmö Schedule This course is offered as part of a program
for non-EU students only
First instalment: 24000 SEK
Full tuition Fee: 24000 SEK